TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online applications for direct recruitment in the Combined Engineering Services Examination.
All Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully and after apply for the post. before the last date of the application as soon as possible.
तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग संयुक्त इंजीनियरिंग सेवा परीक्षा में सीधी भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है। सभी उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे अधिसूचना को ध्यान से पढ़ें और पोस्ट के लिए आवेदन करें। जितनी जल्दी हो सके आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि से पहले।
Most important Date:
Date of notification: 29-05-2019
Last date of Submission of Application: 28-06-2019 till 11:59
Last date for pay Application fee Through SBI & HDFC Bank: 30-06-2019
Date of Examination: 10-08-2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Electrical Inspector – 10 Posts (02 CF Posts)
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) – 93 Posts (01 CF Posts)
- AE (Civil) (Water Resources Dept, PWD) – 120 Posts
- AE (Civil), (Buildings, PWD) – 73 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (PWD) – 13 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – 26 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department) – 123 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Fisheries) – (03 CF Posts)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) – 02 Posts
- Junior Architect – 15 Posts
Max Age limit as on 01-07-2019:
All Posts – 30 Years
Assistant Electrical Inspector – 39 Years
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes No Maximum age limit is applicable.
(Age limit is also applicable as per TNPSC recruitment rules)
Candidate Must pass 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelors Degree (PG Degree ) from the recognized Institutions, and applicants also possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
One Time Registration Fee: Rs 150/-
Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
(SC / ST / PH /EsM Candidates Full Exempted from Examination Fee)
The fee is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank.
Most important Links:
All Candidates are also advised to read all instructions carefully before apply for the eligible Posts as soon as possible.